What does Consolidated Cyber Security Architecture (CCSA) stand for?
Swipe next to read more…..
CCSA is a multi-layered approach to cyber security, protecting all IT attack surfaces like networks, clouds, endpoints, and mobile and IoT devices!
- It shares the same threat prevention technologies, management services, and threat intelligence.
- It is designed to resolve the complexities of growing connectivity and inadequate security.
- It seals security gaps, and enables automatic, immediate threat intelligence sharing across all security environments!
WHAT IS THE NEED FOR CCSA?
- The alpha generation of sophisticated cyber-attacks has quickly spread across all vectors!
- Businesses deploy multiple-point solutions for detecting and mitigating threats, preventing them before they breach enterprise networks!
- CCSA enhances security coordination and effectiveness for organizations to improve security at an optimized budget to integrate multiple siloed solutions.
- It reduces operational overhead and facilitates organizations to address many of the security challenges they face frequently!
WHY TSAROLABS SOLUTIONS?
Our budget-friendly sophisticated offerings can prevent attacks across networks, cloud deployments, endpoints, and mobile and IoT devices.
Learn more about CCSA by contacting us!
Related tags: consolidated, cyber, security, architecture, mobile, IoT, network, cloud, endpoints, attack