THE THOUGHT FLOW
Are SMBs at Cyber attack risk?
It’s complicated to commit to saying ‘YES’, and that’s the fact!!
While the Optus breach was making headlines a few weeks ago, It’s somehow easy for smaller businesses to think, “THEY ARE NOT AT RISK”!
Ironically, it’s not true!
Nearly 46% of cyber breaches in the last year impacted businesses with fewer than 1,000 employees! (source – Verizon)
Unfortunately, many SMBs believe they are not on the target list of hackers!
While some SMBs prioritize their cyber securities, the hackers somehow get the information!
TSAROLABS (sa-ro-la-bs) says integrating Cyber Security is not complicated or expensive!
- Here are a few tips that we can share:
- Install anti-viruses across systems: hackers cannot intrude and install malware!
- Keep monitoring your perimeter: run vulnerability scans to uncover weaknesses frequently
- Minimize the attack surface: make sure to make wise use of VPN
- Keep your software updated: This is good cyber hygiene to follow and check on missing security patches
- Maintain data backup frequently
- Keep your staff informed about security awareness!
At TSAROLABS we offer well-customized solutions for our customers on an ROI-based model!
Avail of free security assessment with TSAROLABS
Related tags: cyber security, antivirus, spam, phishing, hack, hacker, data, awareness, cyber breach, SMB, VPN